Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Soundproofing and Google

We have been trying for over a year now to be in decent positioning on Google for our keywords. I know, it takes lots of cash to get up on the organic search and that is a sad thing for some of the smaller companies out there who offer great service and an excellent product, but just don't have the budget to be at the top of Google. We have found that Google Adwords are helping, but we have to keep a close eye on our Google Adwords account or we'll be filing for bankruptcy real soon. I am hoping that in 2006 that Google will give more importance to websites with more pertinent information on products and services. I know I have those "End of the Year" whines, but I figured I can vent as well as the next guy and I have a blog in which to whine. Life is good!
I think with the help of Adwords we will do some great business this coming year. Whew, now I feel better. Thanks for reading, and yes I would like a little cheese with my whine.

Bob O.
Senior Technical Advisor
e-mail: dr.bob@soundproofingamerica.com
Call Toll free (877) 530-0139


Soundproofing, sound proofing, soundproof, home soundproofing, residential soundproofing, commercial soundproofing, soundproof flooring, Home theater soundproofing, studio soundproofing, garage soundproofing, room soundproofing, car soundproofing.